Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013


Hello!

This week flew like the wind! We did a lot of planning and finding this week. Since Robert and Lisa were baptized, we are trying really hard to find people. We're getting lots of referrals and we are trying our best to follow up and contact them. But we're busy!

My new haircut!!

Yesterday, we had a missionary fireside in the Lazona ward. Brother Leavitt arranged it all and I think it was a success. We had some talks from converts and their journey into the church. The highlight of the evening was the testimonies of Robert, Lisa, Rilye, and Austin. They were so brave for accepting the invitation to speak in front of the ward. They are really using their faith. I learn more from them everyday.

I cut my hair this week! I cut 10 inches off. I feel free and light. I also feel like myself again. I've learned that I'm not a long hair person.
This week was busy but I don't have a lot to show for it in writing. But I've learned the power and strength that comes from personal study. I love studying and receiving revelation from Heavenly Father. That one hour in the day is for me to learn and address the needs of investigators, less-active, and active members. Being a missionary is hard, but study makes it a little easier. :)

Love, Sister Dunn


My new bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment