Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Greetings!

This week has been absolutely crazy with three exchanges, blitzes, and
life in general. Last week was super busy, which is great but I'm
grateful that it's over and a new week has begun. I'm ready for a
fresh start :)

Sister Mitchell is doing great with the exchanges. She learns a lot
from them and gets different perspectives on missionary work which is
AWEOME. She's really supportive and goes with the flow when life gets
crazy. She's progressing well :)

Well, I'm not sure that there's a lot to report on in our area. We've been
working hard to find people to teach and help to get baptized, but I
swear that everyone that we've talked to either is not interested,
can't contact, is excommunicated, or whatever. I've never worked so
hard and yet it's hard to see the fruits of our labors. This ward is
on the verge of greatness! We still have a lot of work to do though.
We're seeing and teaching a lot of less actives and many are on their
way back into activity. So, I guess that's success... Right?

Well, I honestly don't feel like I have a lot to write today, which is
not normal. I loved the Gilbert Temple dedication! This was definitely
not my first and probably not my last, but this one was the most
amazing one that I've been to yet. It was the most memorable and
spiritual. I definitely journaled that one. President and Sister
Jenkins got to be in the Celestial Room with President Monson and
President Eyring. How cool is that!?

It poured on Saturday. It was about time too! The roads were beginning
to flood and it was an adventure! I loved it! This is an example of
why you don't park your car under a tree during a storm. Lesson
learned.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment